Monday 13 March 2017

Spring is in the Air - Ooh La La Creations #224

It's time for our new challenge at the Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog  and this time the theme is Spring is in the Air. 

I've used a lovely daffodil topper and papers from the Carnival of Colour CD, which you can find here.


The ribbon actually came from a box of flowers-by-post that I was sent!

Why not join in and link up your spring themed creations? You don't need to use an Ooh La La CD, in fact you don't need to use a CD at all, we love to see ALL your crafting!

6 comments:

meg said...

Snowdrops then daffodils herald Spring for me, lovely image and great card.

meg said...

Snowdrops then daffodils herald Spring for me, lovely image and great card.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jane love daffodils and snowdrops.
Hugs Julie xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wondeful image of daffodils and a very unusual way of using the image
Great Spring card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, so pretty - daffodils always brighten my day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wynn said...

Lovely Spring card. I do like to see daffs in the Spring. We don't see so many over here. Hugs Wynn x