Friday 3 March 2017

A card for an old friend

A lovely lady who has been a friend ever since we first moved to Fleet, back in 1981, is celebrating her 80th birthday shortly and this is the card I have made for her.


The embossed background is made with an Mbossabilities folder,  and the square medallion and numbers are cut and embossed with Spellbinders dies. I think the "almost white on white" look is very feminine making it perfect for our friend.

I am sharing this with:
Addicted to stamps and More - Anything Goes
Loves to Craft - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - No Patterned papers
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Jane, I'm sure that your friend will love this card.

Sue xx

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.

karenlotty said...

This is gorgeous I love the dies you have used and especially that embossing folder Thank you for sharing wit Craft Rocket Challenges

Sue - said...

A really pretty card Jane. I think the touches of pink just "make" it!

Wendy L said...

So lovely, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week, xxxx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Bobby said...

You've created a gorgeous lacy look that reminds me of old handkerchiefs, Jane. I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Anna-Karin said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Pippa said...

So clean, elegant and pretty. I love your combination of dies and the white background really shows off the coloured accents. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Craft. Pippa DT