Monday 29 August 2016

Girlie at Ooh La La Challenge

Today it's time for my third and last GDT card for Ooh La la Challenge Blog  and this time the theme is Girlie.

What could be more girlie than shoes and flowers? I have used papers and a topper from Ooh La La's Shoes in Bloom CD. The small print paper is actually part of what is meant to be an insert sheet - it's always worth looking at your stash to see if elements can be used in ways other then what they were originally intended for!

I've added lots of cut and embossed flowers and leaves. The flowers are cut with a die from the Spellbinders Jewelled Flowers and Flourishes set - I *think* the leaf is from the same set, but it may have crept onto the wrong magnetic sheet in my die storage box.....

7 comments:

Liz said...

A gorgeous creation, Jane. The colours are stunning! xx

Barb said...

This is gorgeous Jane. The flowers are a perfect match to the lovely papers. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jane, such a fabulous design - your flowers are perfect.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog Crafting with Cotnob

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Jane--stunningly gorgeous card! I love every detail!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the colour,the beautiful topper and great co-ordinating papers and matching flowers
Carol x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! The colours are fabulous and I love the die cut flowers, they look fab with the cool shoe image! xxx

Linby said...

This is simply stunning Jane, I love how you used those flower dies they complement the images perfectly.