Monday 18 July 2016

And a partridge in a pear tree.....

I've been having a sort out of my Christmas stash box, which was threatening to get completely out of control, and found this stamp that hasn't seen ink for years. It's an old unmounted red rubber one from a grab bag, so I don't know anything about its origins.

The backing paper is from one of my favourite pads, DCWZ Stack 9, and the sentiment was part of a magazine freebie kit that also surfaced during my clear out. I chose the colours of the image to match the snowflakes on the sentiment.


I am joining in with

Just Add Ink where I've used this week's sketch
JAI #320
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Cute or ATG
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 12 Days of Christmas  
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas in July

11 comments:

Loll said...

Sweet image that looks awesome in the circle aperture. Beautiful snowflake paper for the background. Great job of sorting through your Christmas stash box Jane!

Joyce said...

What a cute card. Your partridge in a pear tree is so cute.

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely card Jane. Such a sweet image and it works so well with this weeks Just Add Ink sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

Barb said...

A very pretty card Jane. Everything has come together well. I'm planning on doing the same with my Christmas stuff. Barbxx

Christine Blain said...

Lovely silver and blingy elements, and I really like the addition of the snowflake on your gorgeous card, Jane. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Patrice said...

Oooooh this is super sweet. Love that Partridge image and your silver elements add a nice bit of bling to this lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

ColourmehappyDi said...

What a cute & fun stamp image & I love the snowflake theme you've teamed with it. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Di

Anonymous said...

This is a fun image - which makes me smile. I really like the silver scalloped circle. Chantell JAI

Cara said...

Okay, so I might have sung your title! Love the card, the newspaper under the tree made me crack up. Cara x

Patricia Hays said...

The image is perfect for our theme challenge this week! Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT.

Babs said...

Beautiful snowflake paper and a cute image thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly, hope to see you again next time

Hugs Babs Sparkles monthly DT member x