Friday 25 March 2016

Kraft and mint for spring


This card is made with some printed corrugated card from a DCWV stack, along with matching plain mint green card (in real life, it's a much better match than the photo suggests). The border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and the butterfly is one of my oldest dies, I think it is a Marianne one.
 The panel the butterfly is sitting on is stamped with Brilliance ink in Pearlescent Lime  - you can't read the script but it is a list of flowers and their meanings, just right for spring.

I am sharing this with
Butterfly Challenge - Margins and/or Mint
ATSM - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the teal and rust colouring.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cara said...

Fab card. Love that DP you used and the script and the butterfly and oh, just everything! Cara x

Di said...

Wonderful Jane! Just perfect for the challenge too.

Hugs

Di xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jane! love the MS punch, keep forgetting about all my punches!! beautiful butterfly, wonderful birthday card.
Pam x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh I do love to see corrugated paper on creations and your mint butterfly is a star. The punched border is such a clever and creative addition
Thank you for playing at Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge
Guest DT
Dr Sonia

Mrs A. said...

Stunning card. I really like the spotty corrugated card for the backing. Gorgeous butterfly die. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will go into the draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

This is such a jovial card, Jane! I love the texture and layers showcasing your beautiful butterfly!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Wei Wei said...

Absolutely gorgeous.Love your layers! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Jane
I love your MINT paper
and that butterfly is soo Adorable
I love this card in peace
happy easter Jane
see your older post I commenting all hehehe just have time to catch up
hope you have time to read all hehe (SMILE)