Wednesday 3 February 2016

Curiosity Corner again

It's a while since I dug out my basket of Curiosity Corner goodies, and there's still a fait bit left of the massive bundle I won a couple of years ago. Having made one very CAS card today, I decided to go quite the opposite way with this card!

The sentiment and lace border are stamped using stamps from the set, and all the papers, buttons, brads, flowers, doyley and frame are also from the set. The basket of goodies seems to be bottomless!


I'm playing along with

Lunagirl Moonbeams - Love

Inkspirational - Photo inspiration - I used the neutral colour scheme, the love theme, the flowers and the overall vintage look


Just Us Girls - tic tac toe - I chose 3 layers, stamps, buttons



11 comments:

Liz said...

Great vintage card, Jane. Looks like you won a lovely selection of goodies in the bundle. xx

Barb said...

It sounds like an exciting selection you won. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Barbxx

Cheryl said...

Love the vintage look and the pretty buttons on your card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Karen Lunagirl said...

I'm crazy about your vintage style and colors! Love the buttons especially! Thanks for sharing in my Love challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com ~ Karen

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous piece! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chris Dring said...

What a fabulous shabby chic look to your card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Shauna said...

What a fantastic card! So much detail and embellishment. Love the buttons, flowers, and use of the doily! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Darnell said...

I would say your card is a made with a LOT of love, Jane! The vintage design is just fabulous! And I'm loving your name "Curiosity Corner!" I look in my CC and say, "Well, that's curious. How did THAT get in there?!" And it grows even faster than Mt. NBUS! Aacckk!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

Such fabulous elements that add up to a great card - a bit of a fleamarket atmosphere with a touch of glamour.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

genie said...

I love the wonderful mix you have used in this card. I adore my buttons so I honed in on them immediately. The flowers and the paper are perfect and everything works together to give the piece such a lovely vintage feeling. I am a newbee, so I really study what you girls are doing. You are all so creative, but this card in particular really appeals to me. genie

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the vintage look!