Tuesday 31 March 2015

Something beginning with S at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's Tuesday, it's 9 o'clock and it's time for Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge - and this week we want to see "Something beginning with S".

I've chosen S is for...... SHIRT. Some years ago there was a craze for making little origami shirts to use on cards, and a quick internet search showed me that there are still lots of instructions for it available. I followed the one you can find here to make my shirt, using a check paper from the Docrafts Heritage Press range.  The buttons, tie-fabric print background, side panel and sentiment all came from the same range with just a scrap of ribbon to finish it off.



4 comments:

Liz said...

Great masculine card. The check paper is perfect for the shirt. I remember learning to make shirts like these for cards - I'm not sure I'd remember how to do it now, without looking for the instructions. xx

Julie B said...

I haven't made an origami shirt for ages, such a great idea for this week! Love the tiny buttons and DP you used as well. :)

Pat K said...

Wonderful card Jane....love the origami shirt and great sentiment. Pat K x

Kimbo said...

I remember doing these Jane - great to see it again and the buttons are perfect x