Friday 9 January 2015

A Thank You card

This month the challenge at Unstampabelles is to make a Thank You card with a twist - the twist being what's outside your window.

Now what's outside MY window is quite famous - at least, it is in the world of garden bloggers, as it is the veg plot that my husband's popular blog, Mark's Veg Plot, is all about. And the first thing you can see from the window is always a watering can - strategically placed so that at the first sign of a wilting plant he can dash out through the patio door and administer first aid.

It's quite hard to think of a garden themed card without stamping, but thanks to a sheet of Kanban toppers that were lurking in my stash, a wooden watering can embellishment and a backing paper printed from the CD The Best of La Pashe 2014, I've come up with a card that pretty much sums up the view from my window.


3 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Yes I am lucky enough to have had a tour , I can't wait to visit again

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I love that card! I love the challenge too, and it has got me thinking as I've just arrived in the world of stamping so now I have to rethink everything I've recently become obsessed with! ~~~Deb

Wynn said...

This is a fabulous creation Jane. Great that we've stretched you to not use stamps!! I love that you've taken on the twist to our challenge and blogged what you see from your window. You must have fresh veg all year around.....wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles. Wynn DT