Wednesday 8 October 2014

Booties for a Boy

I've got some exciting news for all La Pashe fans, especially those who, like me, think that the CD "The best of La Pashe 2012" is one of the most useful CDs they own...... very soon now, a brand new CD is being released, The Best Of La Pashe 2014 which will have all the downloads released since "Flippin  Families" came out in the spring, PLUS a really useful collection of backgrounds. I've just had a sneak peek of the backgrounds and they are SCRUMMY!!!

My card today is made with the Decoupage Boy Booties decoupage, which will be part of the Birth, Death and Marriage set on the CD and is also available as a single sheet download from the  La Pashe site. And of course it's available in a Girl version too. The decoupage is cleverly designed so that even though there are loops in the ribbon bows, there are no fiddly "inside bits" to cut out.

The verse inside is one of the Easy Peely Mixed Milestone Verses, applied to a die cut shape to match the die cutting on the card front.




I'm joining in with Children or Babies which is the current challenge at Make My Monday

2 comments:

Joan said...

Very pretty baby card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

Jacqueline said...

A really beautiful card - gorgeous detail. Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx