Thursday 11 September 2014

Indian Summer

Several years ago, while on holiday in the USA, I treated myself to a K&Co 12 x 12 pad that is so gorgeous I can hardly bear to cut into it. I get it out for a project and find myself just stroking the papers and putting it away again - the result being that hardly any of it has been used.

But the hot, hot HOT colours and the slightly Asian feel of the designs made it perfect for the Indian Summer challenge at Make My Monday.

The papers have so much going on in them that it seems a pity to obscure the designs with anything else, so I simply covered a card with the most suitable part of one sheet and then cut out images from the rest of the sheet and from scraps of a couple of the other sheets. And I still have plenty of the papers left to stroke!

I'm also joining in with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.


3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a pretty card and perfect colouring for our challenge this week at MMM - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Sue - said...

Lovely bright papers. Perfect for our challenge at Make My Monday.

Hazel said...

Super bright colours. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x