Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ruby Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday today and this card was made for the Ruby Wedding of my friend Pam and her husband Dave, so putting the two thoughts together means I'm humming the song.


It was made using the Bookatrix embossing board, and I made a matching box, except that I wasn't feeling well at the time and managed to decorate the box base instead of the lid - and with the last of the patterned paper too, so I couldn't make a new box. Luckily Pam knows me well enough to understand and wasn't at all puzzled when the package arrived with a note saying "Please open box upside down"

I'm submitting this to Creative Craft Challenges2  - Challenge 17 -  Not a Square

1 comment:

Gale said...

Lovely card Jane. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT