Tuesday 24 July 2012

Too much stuff - another update

I've not had chance to post for several days - life is getting in the way! A mixture of holidays, visits to and from family and medical appointments  has left scant time for cooking or crafting; if I'm at home and awake, I'm probably working. I've just got home from a lovely trip to France to visit one of my daughters, and at the weekend I'm heading up to my Mother's to see how she is getting on and take her for a hospital appointment. After that therre are more family visits and another holiday coming up, but I expect to be more creative (and joining in challenges again) towards the end of August. Well, at least until my next holiday!

But I've still been very good and not bought any new craft stuff, so I'm feeling very proud of myself. As well as a few cards that have appeared in other posts, I've made some fun cards for children from a kit that came free with a craft magazine a few months ago.




No comments: